Dentistry treatments today are so broad that it can be difficult to determine the best form of treatment for your dental concern. Modern dental technology has exposed a wide range of cosmetic dentistry treatments to restore your oral health and shine.
Back in the day, you would be administered bridges or dentures treatment. This is because dental treatment choices weren’t as broad as they are today. Bridges and Dentures are not exactly permanent solutions, and they actually turn out more expensive.
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on restoring the aesthetically-pleasing look your smile deserves.
The Five Types of Cosmetic Dentistry
Here are the different types of cosmetic dentistry treatments to choose from for white and shiny teeth:
- Professional Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening does exactly what it says, whiten teeth. Sometimes, discoloured teeth can cause other problems to your teeth, leading to degrading self-confidence. Teeth whitening treatment removes plaque and tartar from teeth. With bleaching agents, the shine is restored to natural white.
- Dental Implants – Dental Implants are natural cosmetic treatments. Implants are infused to the jaw bone with a titanium screw, with a crown placed on top of the screw. Implants bond with natural teeth and shaded to ensure it fits your smile. They’re strong and sustainable on their own and function just like your natural teeth.
- Dental Veneers – Dental Veneers are a popular treatment choice for your favourite Hollywood celebrities and superstars. If your teeth are discoloured or suffer from wear-and-tear, veneers help protect them to make way for a beaming smile. Veneers are developed with a thin-shaped shell made out of porcelain material and are shaded to suit your natural teeth. If looked after, veneers can last a lifetime.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners, also known as Invisalign, is a new form of treatment designed to straighten teeth as you smile. The aligners are virtually invisible, and they’re not noticeable in public when you smile.
- Composite Bonding – Composite bonding is a popular treatment that covers any dental concerns including discoloration, decayed or damaged teeth, chips, and cracks. The material is applied once the decay is removed from the affected area.
Have you ever wondered what the difference is between cosmetic and general dentistry? Find out here
Vineyard Dental caters for all kinds of cosmetic dentistry treatments to restore confidence in your smile and keep your teeth healthy for the long-term.
If you’re looking for the best cosmetic dentistry treatments, Vineyard Dental is ready to deliver the oral care you need. Contact us now to book your appointment.